Thursday, September 25, 2008

Announcement!

Not exactly new, since I briefly mentioned it during the last installment of Wimzig' Whimsy, but I will be away on Friday all the way up to Tuesday. I'm off to Boston to visit my cousin. Her kid is having a baptism, so I took some days off of work and WoW to attend.

I may or may not be able to post, depending on how much I am able to get done today during work, or whether or not I have some semblance of internet access during the weekend. If you don't hear from me until then, don't worry about it.

Until then, um...I suppose you can entertain yourselves with some machinema.



EDIT: HOTDAMMIT, HOW DOES A YOUTUBE VIDEO GET PULLED THE DAY AFTER I POST IT? DAMMIT DAMMIT! ok, maybe this one will work.

Crap. Does that mean that I'll be missing 5 days of brewfest? Lightdammit. I better get my Kodo tonight, or I'll be kicking some asses and taking names.

Cya tuesday!

No comments: