11 hours ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Posted by krizzlybear at 12:42 AM
...didn't go too well. Pretty good for a PUG to go that far, especially when 2 or 3 of the raiders (including me) were seeing Dragonhawk and Lynx for the first time.
- Today was excellent timing to pug it out. The reset day is the same day we have a guild ZA. I can lend my services if they are required.
- Avoiding Dragonhawk's fire orb thingy is more fun that I had expected.
- /target macros such as /tar corrupt or /tar demon simply don't work for caster classes. You need to do add /stopcasting and /cast [primary nuke] at the beginning and end of the macro to ensure that you don't lose time using esc/move to cancel out of a cast.
- Spellstealing Haste from those Amanashi Fire dudes is rediculously fun. Using Arcane Missiles afterwards is just PIG DISGUSTING.
- I was on sheep duty for the Blood Elf in the Hex Lord Fight. I did my job well, but gimped my DPS, which added up with other CC'ers to become very lackluster raid DPS.
- Many of the raiders in this pug are in guilds well into T5 and above. Doing an adequate job was good for at least a decent first impression for networking purposes. Even the pally tank, who is part of a BT/MH guild added me for future ZA pugs.