Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Best Thing About Being Unable to Log In?

Those new loading screens. Damn, I could just look at those forever.

Forsaken - Good day, good sir! Care for a toffee? Very well!

Gnome - OMG so cute, but I'm quite sure she'll rip my head off!

Human - Serious Business

Dwarf - Hooray for female dwarf love! I was starting to get sick of that hunter in the previous version.

Blood Elf - I have to remind myself that I'm not a 14-year old boy, but sometimes that just doesn't work...

Night Elf - See Blood Elf

Tauren - More or less the same, but I've never had anything against taurens, other than their tendency to punt gnomes. GNOME PUNTING IS BAD, KAY?

Draenei - I'm convinced he can cure my woes with the power of the Naaru.

Orc - If you haven't noticed, /cower has an animation in the new patch. Now is a good time to start using it.

Troll - So freaking badass. If I rolled horde, I'd have a troll.

Posting up screens when I get a chance, either via google during lunch, or when I get home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Undead - Good day, good sir! Care for a toffee? Very well!"

BAHAHAHA. That's awesome. I died laughing.

Funeral said...

Yep, the loading screens are pretty awesome. My wife walked over to my computer while the Blood Elf was up and said "Wow... she has... dips... wow".

"wow" indeed. Also as an Undead I must say I love that update, rottenly sophisticated.

Anea said...

Love the Undead one. Not that I would be brave enough to say that to him. He's pretty fierce.

However, I do think that they were off the mark with the Blood Elf. "I'm still a child with breast implants, come hither"

krizzlybear said...

@karine: maybe Blizzard wanted Blood Elves to have a Lolita look. Not too shabby, but you do have a point, hehe.

Cosmos said...

"I'm still a child with breast implants, come hither"

That's what they essentially look like in game, so I don't see the problem with that.

Somehow, I'm not surprised they chose a troll hunter for that. Male trolls have the best shoot animation EVER.