Thursday, October 16, 2008

3.0.2 Blizzard AoE Dummy Test - 3.3k DPS

Essentially, I went to Theramore, and stood in the middle of the 6 dummies near the castle. My rotation was [Frost Nova, Blizzard, Blizzard] x 3, as to simulate an AoE grinding sequence.

See the Recount below. Note that the relevant stats are 18% crit with Molten Armor on and ~1k spell power.



50% crit rate CONFIRMED. Freaking sweet. Kings of AoE? I think so.

Went all out on Curator, but managed to discover that Ghost hit was indeed removed in this patch.



10% miss rate confirms it.

Overall, about the same damage as before; but once I hit cap, that shouldn't be such a problem.

In a way, I'm a little too lazy to gem/gear up some +Hit...Maybe I'll respec arcane for fun. Everyone's into Frost nowadays, and LarĂ­sa's gone back to her standby with fire, so maybe Arcane would be a nice chage of pace. I don't know what I'll ever do without Squirtle, being there for me almost half the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice! So far, now that it's all live, I'm loving Frost. I've been doing some pretty darn good dps too!!

krizzlybear said...

Yeah. In my search for some +Hit, I've respecced into both fire and arcane, and they seem to even out in DPS if you get used to the rotations! But yeah, I'm loving frost as well.